Datatonic is seeking exceptional professionals to join our new team in Stockholm. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an established and fast-growing startup! Headquartered in London and working closely with our partner Google Cloud we are now expanding into the Nordic market.
You'll be working on the most exciting data projects: product recommender systems, IoT data analysis, segmenting user behaviour profiles with web analytics data, geo-spatial analysis with billions of datapoints and many more.
To be successful, you will need advanced analytic skills to find relationships, models, and statistical associations between massive data sets. You will have natural curiosity to dig into unknowns, unearth insights buried in data, and provide practical conclusions. Furthermore, you will also have the ability to tackle a project on your own and drive its progress from the initial brainstorm to the delivery of a production ready solution.
- MSc or higher in a quantitative STEM subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
- Strong background in Linear Algebra, Statistics and Numerical Mathematics
- Strong proficiency in Python and the Python data ecosystem including Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Experience designing, conducting, analysing, and interpreting experiments and investigations
- Fluency in SQL
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, organizational, design, and communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of engineers
- Curiosity about new developments in ML and deep learning
- Excellent knowledge of numerical optimisation techniques and ML algorithms
- Knowledge on scaling computations (Spark, GPUs, MPI)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with TensorFlow and Keras
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities