Partner Sales Manager
As Google Cloud's premium partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
We are currently in the process of building our Growth team. Reporting to the Head of Growth, as Partner Sales Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of Datatonic’s strategic partners (Google, Intel & Looker). The main responsibility of the role will be to maximise a sales pipeline of joint opportunities with our technology partners and help to bring these individual deals to a successful close. The role will report into the Head of Growth who oversees overall sales and marketing efforts.
- Build relationships with key Google Cloud Platform (GCP) stakeholders (Sales teams, Customer engineers etc) in order to drive awareness & engagement with Datatonic’s services
- Help GCP sales teams identify potential opportunities where Datatonic’s services can address client needs
- Enable Google Sales teams to sell Datatonic’s services by developing and embedding the right tools & materials
- Build relationships with key Intel & Looker stakeholders & work with them to identify mutual opportunities
- Drive partner-sourced opportunities through the sales funnel (from qualification through to close)
- 3-6 years professional experience in a fast-paced environment (e.g. consulting, high growth company)
- Proven pedigree in helping a business deliver significant growth
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels of stakeholders across functions (especially tech, engineering, data science, sales, marketing and finance)
- Understands what motivates people & tailors messaging accordingly
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground & create opportunities
- A consultative ‘listen-first’ approach
- Exceptional people skills, builds rapport easily
- A fast learner with a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enjoys a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
What would really set you apart:
- Start-up experience would be hugely beneficial
- A real passion for technology, ‘infectious’ in your enthusiasm for ML, AI, Big Data and Analytics topics!
- Sector experience in any of the following would be beneficial (but not essential): Retail, Telco, Media, Finance, Energy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities