Head of Marketing Analytics
As Google Cloud's premium partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
As part of our strategic growth plans and having recently achieved the Marketing Analytics Partner Specialisation in the Google Cloud Partner Specialisation Program, we have created a newly formed team of experts, and we are now seeking a highly talented person to lead our Marketing Analytics team.
As Head of Marketing Analytics, you will provide thought leadership and expertise to create solutions that enable our clients to improve marketing outcomes by applying AI and Advanced Analytics on rich marketing data.
- Lead and manage all Marketing Analytics engagements to deliver maximum value and ROI for our clients.
- Own the Datatonic Marketing Analytics service offering roadmap, ensuring that we are progressing toward developing best-in-class, scalable services.
- Proactively engage and influence key stakeholders across the client/partner landscape to ensure that our analytical solutions are relevant, value-adding and actionable. Internally, you will partner closely with our Head of Analytics, Head of Data Science, and COO.
- Build and create trainings, events and other marketing resources to build awareness of Datatonic with customers and stakeholders. Provide expertise and thought leadership and speak at industry events.
- Manage and grow a team of Data Scientists and BI analysts.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of Google Cloud partner ecosystem and Marketing Analytics tools.
- Identify and attract top talent to continue building a team consistent with Datatonic standards of excellence.
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics or insight leadership roles, for example in a media agency or media technology provider
- Experience working with a range of digital, media and customer behavioural data to build actionable tools.
- You are highly literate in the dynamics of digital media planning and measurement, attribution modeling, CRO & Personalisation tactics, and ROI analyses.
- Significant hands-on experience working within the Google Cloud partner ecosystem and Marketing Analytics tools. Notably Google Marketing Platform (GA360, SA360, DV360, etc.), Adobe Experience Cloud, Facebook Advertising, and others.
- A track record of translating complex analysis into actionable insights and working with a range of stakeholders to ensure they value and use these insights.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground with a willingness to hustle and make things happen!
- A minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject.
Bonus points for:
- Client facing experience in a consultative environment.
- Successfully developing/launching advanced personalisation solutions.
- Experience working with Tableau / Looker as analytics and visualisation tools.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities