As Google Cloud's premium partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
As part of our geographical expansion, we're currently in the process of opening our first German office in Munich and we're looking to build a very strong team to help service our existing and new clients in the DACH region! As a Data Scientist you'll be working on the most exciting data projects: product recommender systems, IoT data analysis, segmenting user behaviour profiles with web analytics data, geo-spatial analysis with billions of datapoints and many more.
To be successful, you will need advanced analytic skills to find relationships, models, and statistical associations between massive data sets. You will have natural curiosity to dig into unknowns, unearth insights buried in data, and provide practical conclusions. Furthermore, you will also have the ability to tackle a project on your own and drive its progress from the initial brainstorm to the delivery of a production ready solution.
- MSc or higher in a quantitative STEM subject such as Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics
- Strong background in Linear Algebra, Statistics and Numerical Mathematics
- Strong proficiency in Python and the Python data ecosystem including Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-learn
- Experience designing, conducting, analysing, and interpreting experiments and investigations
- Fluency in SQL
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, creativity, organizational, design, and communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of engineers
- Curiosity about new developments in ML and deep learning
- Excellent knowledge of numerical optimisation techniques and ML algorithms
- Knowledge on scaling computations (Spark, GPUs, MPI)
- Familiarity with cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with TensorFlow and Keras
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities