As Google Cloud's premium partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
We are looking to expand our team of business intelligence and analytics experts who specialise in successfully implementing new BI solutions and helping our customers streamline current analytic and reporting processes. As a BI Analyst, you will help build analytical data models, advise on database and infrastructure decisions, and conduct trainings to share your expertise.
In your role as BI Analyst at Datatonic, you will:
- Produce actionable and insightful visualisations and dashboards from large, complex datasets in many different fields
- Help design big data warehouses and advise on infrastructure decisions
- Work in a collaborative way with our customers and other team members
- Actively propose solutions to fulfil our customer’s goals and requirements
- Communicate the project status directly with engagement and project managers
- Gain a deep understanding of BI tools, and be able to share this knowledge through conducting trainings
- Thrive in working on different projects at the same time
- BSc. or MSc. degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or physics
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Significant experience with BI tools in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of cloud database technologies, like Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift, etc
- Proven analysis and problem solving skills
- Be able to communicate complex ideas in a simple way to a wide range of audiences
- Ability to learn new tools and assimilated knowledge quickly
- Professional experience with Tableau & Looker
- Experience with ETL tools
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities