As Google Cloud's premium partner in AI, we provide world-class businesses with cutting-edge data solutions in the cloud.
We help clients take leading technology to the limits by combining our expertise in machine learning, data engineering, and analytics. With Google Cloud Platform as our foundation, we help businesses future-proof their solutions, deepen their understanding of consumers, increase competitive advantage and unlock operational efficiencies.
Our team consists of experts in machine learning, data science, software engineering, mathematics, and design. We share a passion for data & analysis, operate at the cutting edge, and believe in a pragmatic approach to solving hard problems.
We are currently in the process of building an engagement team. As an Engagement Manager you’ll have a remit to unlock the full potential of our subject matter expertise in AI, Analytics and engineering on Google Cloud, enabling our clients to meet real business needs with cutting-edge solutions.
This position will suit someone with proven experience in consulting, who would like to use their skillset in a dynamic, technology-driven established start-up.
- Oversee and lead client engagements and projects, leading internal and client-side teams to ensure successful outcomes.
- Working with our engineering and ML teams, you'll articulate the value and impact we can generate to our customers.
- Build long term roadmaps with our most strategic customers by thoroughly understanding their business, challenges, vision and industry context, so that you can suggest projects and solutions that will answer their needs, finding and presenting the right use cases.
- Maximise customer partnerships by making sure the business value our projects realise is visible and expertly articulated with senior customer leadership and influencers. Creating broad sponsorship / buy-in to enable delivery.
- 3 years consulting experience in a top consultancy, preferably within a technical environment.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, creating opportunities.
- A proven track record in leading [enterprise] client engagements/projects.
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a multi-functional team.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Experience within big data / cloud environment (GCP / AWS / Azure) would be hugely beneficial, but not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university; MBA would be beneficial.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities