Head of Strategy
Datatonic is seeking exceptional professionals to join our fast-growing team in London. We are currently in the process of building a world-class strategy team.
This individual will be a champion in articulating the value of our Machine Learning and Analytics expertise and the potential impact we can generate for customers through our cutting-edge engineering on Google Cloud Platform.
Working closely with our data scientists, machine learning experts, analysts and engineers, the Head of Strategy will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of business solutions, with the objective of developing tailor-made products and solutions to ensure meaningful ROI, lasting impact and sustainable business results for our clients.
The role will suit a highly articulate leader with superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking, and strong interpersonal and communication skills to ensure the successful long term growth of Datatonic and the successful delivery of client engagements.
The Head of Strategy will also work closely with our CEO to develop Datatonic's overall strategic direction as a business, including the ongoing development and growth of our venture portfolio.
- Develop joint strategic / innovation initiatives with customers, creating win-win scenarios
- Help frame and unlock disruptive value from world-class cloud engineering and AI innovation
- Measure impact and ROI from completed projects and help to capture the success stories with tangible $ and % uplifts
- Work with our key customers' management and C-levels to articulate the value of Datatonic's services and pitch to new strategic clients
- Establish engagement best practices in the team and support the end-to-end consulting lifecycle: From high-level business case development and opportunity identification to fine-tuning of assumptions and solution valuations pre-and post-delivery
- Implement a premium pricing strategy and value-based price model
- Help build our Product strategy and built corporate venture and joint-venture strategies with some of our enterprise customers
- Multiple years of experience at a top-tier strategy consultancy.
- An advanced degree in business-strategy such as an MBA or related topic.
- A proven track record in leading client engagements, overseeing end-to-end consultancy projects and/or product management.
- Excellent presentation skills including the ability to clearly explain complex analyses to various audiences and levels of seniority (including Directors, Executives and Board level).
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a multi-functional team.
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground with a willingness to hustle and make things happen!
- Experience in projects that have utilised very large datasets, cloud technology, and machine learning solutions would be a plus.
- Experience within a fast growing established startup would be hugely beneficial.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Generous desk budget
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Individual Annual Conference Budget with 4-day allowance. Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Free fruit, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Knowledge-sharing activities & exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies