Datatonic is seeking exceptional professionals to join our fast-growing team in London. We're a team of computer scientists, mathematicians, engineers and physicists, passionate about building the next data and machine learning solutions with our customers. We work closely with our partners, Google Cloud, Looker, and Tableau to help our customers unleash the power of their data.
We're looking for a Product Owner to drive the vision, strategy, and execution of a new machine learning product in the area of personalisation. You'll play a key role in translating technical and engineering excellence into a powerful business solution. Reporting to Founder & CEO, you'll work closely with engineers, data scientists and machine learning experts to co-ordinate and facilitate the build of an innovative machine learning product. This will also necessitate providing insights and key learnings to the business and stakeholders, including partners and customers.
We're seeking a well-rounded top-performer who is analytical, can deftly navigate ambiguity, has excellent communication skills, has used data to create competitive advantage, and has great product instincts.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
• Lead an agile scrum team to define and clarify requirements and priorities, working with multiple partners and clients, including technical and business stakeholders
• Own, maintain and communicate a clear product development roadmap in a way that ensures efficient and focused use of development resources
• Refine the product and service vision and requirements based on customer/market needs and business objectives
• Define the minimum viable product, in conjunction with relevant business stakeholders for product launch and successive iterations.
• Support the evolvement of the agile working model, with a focus on continual improvements to drive efficiency and quality by tracking and reporting on the key measures of efficiency / quality across all work streams, providing recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
• Use the various sources of insight metrics available to make informed decisions about product changes/direction.
• Provide clear expectations, direction and guidance to drive high performance across the teams.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years experience in building brand new products as a Product Manager or Product Owner (B2B or B2C)
- Experience in a product capacity within the Media / Adtech ecosystem
- Certified in (and/or demonstrable history) using agile methodology to lead the development and delivery of technical products
- Understanding of Machine Learning & Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, as well as knowledge of how various data & cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption
- Good understanding of Analytics, eCommerce, CMS, Email Marketing, CRM and DMP ecosystems / platforms
- Experience in a Product Marketing capacity as well as Product Management
- Previous experience working in or with ecommerce retailers / brands
- Technical background / knowledge (i.e Python, Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities